How to Make 5-Cheese Appetizer
- 1Roll out 1 package crescent rolls and pat into 9x13 pan so bottom is covered and a little pushed up onto sides.
- 2Layer cheeses, starting with Swiss, then colby. Then take the cream cheese and "dot" small pcs. all over top of colby layer.
- 3Next layer cheddar cheese and lastly layer the mozzarella.
- 4Last, take 2nd can of crescent rolls and pat together to make a rectangle and carefully stretch over top layer of cheese. Try to get it so you can cover entire top.
- 5Bake at 350 degrees for 20-30 min. or until top crust is golden brown.
- 6Remove and let set for few minutes, then cut into small pcs and serve warm. Also great when cooled down too!