2 can(s)crescent rolls
12 ozcream cheese, room temperature
2 ccheddar cheese, shredded
2 cmozzarella cheese, shredded
2 ccolby cheese, shredded
2 cswiss cheese, shredded
How to Make 5-Cheese Appetizer
- Roll out 1 package crescent rolls and pat into 9x13 pan so bottom is covered and a little pushed up onto sides.
- Layer cheeses, starting with Swiss, then colby. Then take the cream cheese and "dot" small pcs. all over top of colby layer.
- Next layer cheddar cheese and lastly layer the mozzarella.
- Last, take 2nd can of crescent rolls and pat together to make a rectangle and carefully stretch over top layer of cheese. Try to get it so you can cover entire top.
- Bake at 350 degrees for 20-30 min. or until top crust is golden brown.
- Remove and let set for few minutes, then cut into small pcs and serve warm. Also great when cooled down too!