★★★★★ 1 vote5
1 mediumchicken breast boiled
1 tspcayenne pepper
1/2 tspcumin seed
1/2 tspcurry powder
1 cchicken broth
1 ccheese of your choice
How to Make 3 C's Southwestern Chipolte Chicken Quesadilla
- Boil Medium chicken breast till fully cooked. Save 1 cup of the chicken broth.
- In a small bowl add the Cayenne Pepper, Cumin Seed, Curry Powder, Chicken broth and butter. mix well and let it blend for 10 minutes for maximum flavor
- Shred the chicken and place in a medium skillet on medium-low heat.
- Add the spice blend and cove chicken evenly. continue cooking till most of the fluid has been cooked. Set Aside
- In a separate skillet on medium heat place one flour tortilla to warm up. Add a small amount of cheese desired amount of chicken and more cheese, placing the second torilla on top.
- Once the bottom tortilla had cripsed, carfully flip quesadilla over to melt and crip the other side.
- Remove from heat and cut into slices.
- Accompany this with the Kraft Southwestern Chipolte dressing.