Veggie Appetizer Squares
- 1 can(s)
- crescent rolls
- 1 pkg
- ranch dressing powder
- 2 8 oz pkg
- cream cheese
- 1 c
- 1 bag(s)
- broccoli, cauliflower, carrot mix (in produce section), chopped finely
- red onion, chopped finely
- green bell pepper, chopped finely
- 1 1/2 c
- shredded colby/jack cheese
How to Make Veggie Appetizer Squares
- 1Preheat oven to 350.
- 2Unroll crescent dough and press seams together in the bottom of an 11 x 15 pan sprayed with cooking spray.
- 3Bake for 12 to 15 minutes or until golden brown. Let cool.
- 4Combine cream cheese, mayo, and ranch packet
Spread on over the cooled crust. Sprinkle vegetables evenly over this mixture. Sprinkle shredded cheese over the vegetables and press down.
- 5Chill for an hour prior to serving. Cut into squares to serve.