- 16 oz
- cream cheese, softened
- 3 Tbsp
- 1 c
- green pepper, chopped
- 1/2 c
- green onion, chopped
- 4 oz
- cheddar cheese, grated
- 1 can(s)
- black olives, drained and chopped
- pine nuts or pecans, optional
How to Make Vegetable Dip
- 1Combine all ingredients and put into a bowl to serve.
- 2Or, you may scoop the dip onto a sheet of plastic wrap, cover, and shape into a ball.
- 3Place the cheese ball into the refrigerator to firm it up.
- 4Remove the cheese ball from the refrigerator, unwrap it, and roll it in pine nuts or pecans.
- 5Serve with crackers.