T.G.I. Fridays Fire Bites
- 26 oz
- sliced jalepeno peppers (not pickled, those used for nachos)
- 2 2/3 c
- cracker crumbs
- 2 c
- 1 1/2 c
- vegetable oil ( for your favorite deep frying system)
How to Make T.G.I. Fridays Fire Bites
- 1Drain jalapeno peppers and set aside.
Mix cracker crumbs and flour together, blend well. In separate bowl beat eggs and add water blend well.
- 2Heat oil in fry pan, deep fryer, or fry cooker until temperature is the same degree's that you would fry French fries at.
- 3Dip slices of peppers in egg wash and then the flour and cracker crumb mixture, dust off excess dry ingredients and carefully place in hot oil.
- 4Place enough of the peppers in your deep frying system so they are not over crowded. Take care, the peppers like to pop a little. Fry until golden brown.
Remove peppers and dry on a paper towel.