☆☆☆☆☆ 0 votes0
1-2 bag(s)bacon pieces (you can usually find these in the condiments aisle of your local grocery store)
2 pkgtgifriday's spinach artichoke dip (found in the freezer section)
1 cshredded cheese of choice (i used 1/2 cup of provolone and 1/2 cup of parmesan reggiano)
1block philidelphia cream cheese, softened
1/8 tspgarlic salt, to taste
1/4 tspground black pepper, to taste
2-4flour tortillas, warmed, largest size
How to Make Super Easy Spinach Bacon Roll-Ups
- Cook the spinach artichoke dip in the microwave as per package directions. Let cool for about 10 minutes before prepping roll ups.
- In a small bowl, mix garlic salt, pepper and cream cheese until well blended.
- Spread a layer of cream cheese over each tortilla, followed by 1/2 of the cheese.
- Cover the previous layer with an even layer of the dip after the dip has cooled enough to handle.
- Add bacon pieces and the other 1/2 of the cheese. Roll up as tightly as possible without breaking the tortilla and let the roll set in the refrigerator, about 5-10 minutes. (At this point, if you are choosing to leave the roll up warm, let it set about 10-20 minutes before cutting.)
Cut into about 1-inch-thick slices and serve.