1 pkgmushrooms, whole
1/2 lbground sasuage
4 ozcream cheese
1 cfresh spinach
1/4 cplain bread crumbs
1/4 casiago cheese, grated
1/4 ccheddar cheese or your choosing
1/4 cmelted butter
How to Make STUFFED MUSHROOMS
- Cut out the stem of the mushrooms to make a hole and set aside.
- cook sausage till no longer pink.
Then add the cream cheese and spinach and cook for about 5 minutes.
- Add your asiago cheese and bread crumbs and cook for 1 minute.
- Spoon the filling into the your hole you made in your mushrooms. Sprinkle with cheese and spoon a little melted butter over the top.
- Bake for 20-30 minutes at 375 depending on the size of the mushrooms you use.