24white mushrooms (2 1/2 in. in diameter)
1/2 cpanko bread crumbs
1/2 cromano cheese, grated
5 oz. pkgbaby spinach, chopped
1/8 tspgarlic powder
3 Tbspolive oil, divided
How to Make Stuffed Mushrooms
- Preheat oven to 375 degrees.
- Remove the stems from the mushrooms; finely chop the stems and reserve.
- Coat a baking sheet with 1 T oil. Bake the mushroom caps, stem-side down, until just tender, 10 to 12 minutes.
- Meanwhile, in a medium skillet, heat 2 T oil over medium heat. Add the chopped mushroom stems, salt, pepper, garlic and parsley and cook stirring often until tender (3-5 mins).
- Add the spinach. Cook tossing until wilted, (2-3 mins. more)
- In a bow, combine the spinach mixture with the bread crumbs and cheese.
- Spoon into the mushroom caps.
- Bake until golden brown. 12-15 mins.