Spinach Dip Stuffed Garlic Rolls
·1/2 cup butter, melted
·1 tbsp. garlic powder
·2/3 cup grated parmesan cheese
·1 box (9 oz.) green giant™ steamers™ frozen chopped spinach
·4 oz. (half of 8 oz. package) cream cheese, softened
·1 tbsp. worcestershire sauce
·1 can pillsbury™ refrigerated crusty french loaf
How to Make Spinach Dip Stuffed Garlic Rolls
- Heat oven to 350°F. Spray 12 regular-size muffin cups with cooking spray.
- Spoon 1 teaspoon of the melted butter into each muffin cup. Sprinkle 1/8 teaspoon of the garlic powder and 1 teaspoon of the Parmesan cheese into each muffin cup.
- Microwave frozen spinach as directed on box 3 to 4 minutes to thaw. Drain well; squeeze dry with paper towels. In small bowl, mix spinach, cream cheese, 1 teaspoon of the garlic powder, 1/3 cup of the Parmesan cheese and the Worcestershire sauce until blended. Shape mixture into 12 (1 ½”) balls.
- Remove dough from can; cut into 12 equal slices. Press each to form 3-inch round. Place 1 spinach ball in center of each dough round. Carefully wrap dough around ball; pinch edges to seal completely. Place seam side down in muffin cups.
- Bake 17 to 25 minutes or until golden brown. Cool in pan 2 minutes. Loosen with tip of knife. Remove from pan; place on serving platter.
- Brush each roll with remaining melted butter; sprinkle with remaining garlic powder and Parmesan cheese.
- Serve warm.