☆☆☆☆☆ 0 votes0
- 2 can(s)
- artichoke hearts chopped & drained
- 4 clove
- chopped garlic
- 3/4 c
- 1 c
- parmesan cheese
- 3 Tbsp
- melted butter
- salt & pepper to taste
- 1/4 c
- italian bread crumbs
How to Make Sandra's artichoke dip
- 1Mix all ingredients together and arrange in baking dish.
- 2Sprinkle with Italian bread crumbs.
- 3Bake uncovered for 30 minutes and then broil 5 minutes until golden brown.
- 4Serve warm with chips, crackers, chunks of bread or with a spoon which is the way I like to eat it!