Russian Zucchini Pancakes
How to Make Russian Zucchini Pancakes
- 1Wash zucchini (or you can use any kind of squash), if they have seeds, remove them, skin them and grate on the grater, medium slots. Add some salt, mix everything, and leave for about 10 minutes.
- 2If there is a lot of liquid in the zucchini mix, remove it. Add fresh chopped dill (if you like), one egg and pressed garlic, mix everything.
- 3Add flour to the mixture, start with ½ cup of flour and mix dough. If you see you need to add more flour for consistency, do that.
- 4Warm the frying pan with oil in it over the medium heat. Take dough with a spoon and put some of it on the warmed up frying pan forming a small pancake. Fry pancake 1-2 minutes on each side till golden color. And repeat the same procedure for the rest of the dough you have left.
- 5Zucchini pancakes are ready! Serve them warm with sour cream or mayonnaise for lunch or as an appetizer. Enjoy!