How to Make Roasted Garlic
- Cut off tops of Garlic Heads. Place Heads of Garlic in Pam sprayed Muffin Tin or Baking dish
- Cover lightly each clove with EVOO and sprinkle various herbs on top of them.
- Preheat oven to 425 degrees - Cover with aluminum foil. Bake 45 minutes. Remove foil after 30 minutes and allow heat to brown the garlic heads.
- Roasted garlic should be soft and ready to enjoy!
- To serve, either separate head into individual cloves by using knife to slip the cloves out. OR remove cloves from head and place in food processor and grind into a paste.
- Serve with fresh french bread or baguettes. To Store simply place leftovers in dish, sprinkle with EVOO and tightly cover and refrigerate up to one month.