Ralph's Famous Spinach Balls
Dee Dee Pettersen1
- 8 oz
- herb stuffing, pepperidge farm
- 2 pkg
- spinach, chopped, frozen (10 oz each),thawed and drained
- 3/4 c
- parmesan cheese, grated
- 1 large
- onion, yellow, chopped into small pieces
- 1 Tbsp
- garlic salt
- 1 1/2 Tbsp
- black pepper, ground
- 3/4 c
- butter, melted
How to Make Ralph's Famous Spinach Balls
- 1In large bowl, mix all ingredients except eggs and butter
- 2Mix eggs and butter in medium bowl.
- 3Add liquids to large bowl. Mix well.
- 4Form into golf ball sized balls.
- 5Bake for 20 minutes at 350 degrees.
- 6Can make them ahead of time and freeze - form into golf ball sized balls, place on cookie sheet, place in freezer. Once frozen, place in freezer bag. Will keep fine for two months. Thaw before baking.