Ralph's Famous Spinach Balls
Dee Dee Pettersen
8 ozherb stuffing, pepperidge farm
2 pkgspinach, chopped, frozen (10 oz each), thawed and drained
3/4 cparmesan cheese, grated
1 largeonion, yellow, chopped into small pieces
1 Tbspgarlic salt
1 1/2 Tbspblack pepper, ground
3/4 cbutter, melted
How to Make Ralph's Famous Spinach Balls
- In large bowl, mix all ingredients except eggs and butter
- Mix eggs and butter in medium bowl.
- Add liquids to large bowl. Mix well.
- Form into golf ball sized balls.
- Bake for 20 minutes at 350 degrees.
- Can make them ahead of time and freeze - form into golf ball sized balls, place on cookie sheet, place in freezer. Once frozen, place in freezer bag. Will keep fine for two months. Thaw before baking.