Allow to stand several hours in the refrigerator, or overnight.
Note: These pickles only keep for a few days in the refrigerator. They are meant to be eaten up quickly.
- radishes, about the same size, sliced
- 2 tsp
- sugar (if you like things sweet, add a little more sugar and cut down the salt)
- 1 tsp
- salt (start with 1/2 t salt, add more if needed)
How to Make Radish Pickles
- 1Mix together salt and sugar.
- 3Allow to stand several hours or overnight in the refrigerator.
- 4Drain before serving.