Perfect Crunchy Deep Fried Pickles
Anthony Nicometi Jr
- pickles (sliced or whole cut into slices of desired thickness)
- oil for frying
- 1 c
- all-purpose flour
- 1 c
- 1 1/2 tsp
- baking powder
- 1/2 Tbsp
- smoked paprika
- 1 tsp
- black pepper
- 2 small dash(es)
- hot sauce (nothing too over bearing!)
- 1 Tbsp
- dill pickle juice
How to Make Perfect Crunchy Deep Fried Pickles
- 1Mix together all the ingredients for the 'Batter' and allow to sit aside for 5 mins.
- 2Cut your pickles into thin or thick slices. (Thinner does work better. But not paper thin.) Then dry them with some paper towel to remove the excess moisture.
Place a few in the batter, then toss in the panko, and toss until fully coated. Repeat until all the pickles are cut.
- 3Place into a deep fryer, or pot of oil at 375 until a golden brown color is formed. Salt lightly immediately after they come out and enjoy dipping in some Ranch, or my favorite...French Onion Dip! :)