Mashed Potato Swirls with Parmesan
☆☆☆☆☆ 0 votes0
- 4 medium
- sized potatoes
- 3 large
- egg yolks
- 3 Tbsp
- sour cream
- 3 Tbsp
- parmesan cheese
- 1 tsp
- salt to taste
- white pepper to taste
How to Make Mashed Potato Swirls with Parmesan
- 1Peel, wash and cut potatoes into chunks. Boil them for about 15-20 minutes or until done (if you can poke them easily with a fork).
- 2Mash potatoes using a fork or a hand mixer.
Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
- 3Let them cool a bit and mix in the sour cream, parmesan and egg yolks.
- 4Place the mashed potatoes in a decorator’s bag fitted with a #1M star tip.
- 5Hold tip at a 90 degree angle to the surface and move it in a clockwise motion to make the swirls.
- 6Pipe all your swirls in a pan lined with parchment paper and bake them for 20 minutes in the preheated oven at 350 degrees.
- 7Lastly, use a fine sieve to sprinkle paprika over the swirls and serve them warm.