Mashed Potato Swirls with Parmesan
☆☆☆☆☆ 0 votes0
4 mediumsized potatoes
3 largeegg yolks
3 Tbspsour cream
3 Tbspparmesan cheese
·salt to taste
·white pepper to taste
How to Make Mashed Potato Swirls with Parmesan
- Peel, wash and cut potatoes into chunks. Boil them for about 15-20 minutes or until done (if you can poke them easily with a fork).
- Mash potatoes using a fork or a hand mixer.
Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
- Let them cool a bit and mix in the sour cream, parmesan and egg yolks.
- Place the mashed potatoes in a decorator’s bag fitted with a #1M star tip.
- Hold tip at a 90 degree angle to the surface and move it in a clockwise motion to make the swirls.
- Pipe all your swirls in a pan lined with parchment paper and bake them for 20 minutes in the preheated oven at 350 degrees.
- Lastly, use a fine sieve to sprinkle paprika over the swirls and serve them warm.