Italian Veggie Flatbread
- 1 tube(s)
- refrigerated pizza crust dough
- olive oil
- shredded parmesan cheese
- assorted fresh vegetables: peppers, tomatoes, squash, onions, mushrooms, etc.
- garlic and herb cheese spread
- salt, pepper, dried oregano and dried basil, to taste.
How to Make Italian Veggie Flatbread
- 1Spray sheet pan. Roll out pizza dough and spread with Garlic and herb cheese spread.
- 2Top with vegetables (peppers should be roasted before putting on flatbread).
sprinkle with shredded Parmesan, oregano, salt, pepper, basil.
- 3Spray with Pam cooking spray. Bake 20-25 minutes. Cut into squares and serve.