☆☆☆☆☆ 0 votes0
2-16 ozloaves king's hawaiian sweet round bread
1 csour cream
1 pkgranch dip, 1can 13-15oz. artichokes hearts, drained and chopped
1-10 oz. pkgfrozen chopped spinach thawed and well drained
1-8oz. can(s)sliced water chestnuts, drained and chopped
1 cgrated parmesan cheese, optional
How to Make Islander Artichoke & Spinach Dip
- Preheat oven to 350
- hollow 1 loaf leaving 1in. on sides and bottoms.
- cube removed bread and additional loaf.
- place bowl and cubes on baking sheets and bake for 10 min. until golden brown.
- mix mayonnaise, sour cream and dip in large bowl.
- add artichoke hearts, spinach and water chestnuts, mix well
- if serving cold, cover and refrigerate until well chilled.
- transfer dip to bread bowl, serve w/ toasted bread cubes.