- ripe avocados, peeled, pitted and lightly mashed
- 1/2 c
- minced red onion
- jalapeno pepper, minced (remove seeds and ribs for less heat)
- plum tomato, seeded and diced
- 1/4 c
- chopped cilantro
- 2-3 Tbsp
- fresh lime juice
- coarse salt to taste
How to Make Perfect Guacamole
- 1In a bowl, combine avocados, onion, jalapeno, tomato, cilantro, and lime juice. Season with salt, and mix to combine.
- 2***You can make the guacamole several hours ahead and keep it in the refrigerator. Cover the bowl with plastic wrap, pressing the plastic directly onto the surface of the guacamole to prevent discoloration.