Green Olive and Cream Cheese Spread
- 1 pkg
- (8 oz) cream cheese or neufchatel, room temperature
- 3 oz
- (about half a jar) gr olives, drained - save juice - rough chopped
- 2-3 oz
- (2-3 tbsp) saved olive juice, more or less to taste
How to Make Green Olive and Cream Cheese Spread
- 1Whip the cream cheese, with electric mixer, until smooth.
- 2Add the olive juice a tablespoon at a time, mixing well after each addition. You want the cream cheese smooth, easy to spread, but not runny, so you may not use all of the reserved juice.
- 3Stir in olives. If you can, allow to stand for 15-20 minutes for flavors to blend. Serve with crackers (I like triskets)