Crazy good Eggplant Pizza
2 Tbspcoarse salt
2 Tbspitalian seasoning
2 cpizza sauce
1 cshredded mozzerella
1 ccheddar cheese, shredded
2 ozpepperoni slices
2 ccooked crumbled sausage
·salt and pepper to taste
How to Make Crazy good Eggplant Pizza
- Slice the eggplants into 1/4 inch slices. Then sprinkle the eggplant with the coarse salt and let them sit on paper towels then wipe them dry.
- Cook and crumble sausage, then set aside.
- Place eggplant slices on a cookie sheet. Brush the eggplant slices with oil then sprinkle with Italian seasoning then salt and pepper.
- Roast the eggplant in a preheated 400 degree oven until it turns tender about 15 minutes.
- Top the eggplant with the pizza sauce, cheese, pepperoni then the crumbled sausage. Put back in the oven for 3 minutes until the cheese is melted.