14 1/2 ozcan tomatoes and green chilies
14 1/2 ozcan whole canned tomatoes (plus the juice)
4 tspjalapenos (canned, diced, not pickled)
1/4 cyellow onion (diced)
1/2-3/4 tspgarlic salt
How to Make Chili's Salsa
- In food processor place jalapenos and onions.
- Process for just a few seconds.
- Add both cans of tomatoes, salt, sugar, and cumin.
- Process all ingredients until well blended but do not puree.
- Place in covered container and chill.
- A couple of hours of chilling will help blend and enrich the flavor.