Cheesy Olive Balls
1 cgrated sharp cheddar cheese, room temperture
3 Tbspbutter, softened
1/2 call purpose flour
1/4-1/2 tspcayenne, more or less to your liking
25-30medium sized stuffed olives, well drained.
How to Make Cheesy Olive Balls
- Preheat oven to 400 degrees. Lightly grease a cookie sheet and set aside.
- Cream together butter and cheese.
- Add flour and cayenne to creamed mixture. Knead with hands until smooth.
- Take 1 teaspoon of dough, gently roll into a ball, flatten and wrap around an olive. Do this for all of the olives.
- Place on prepared cookie sheet. Bake for 15 minutes or until golden brown.
- Keeps 1 week in an airtight container. Store in a cool place.