Cheesy Olive Balls
- 1 c
- grated sharp cheddar cheese, room temperture
- 3 Tbsp
- butter, softened
- 1/2 c
- all purpose flour
- 1/4-1/2 tsp
- cayenne, more or less to your liking
- medium sized stuffed olives, well drained.
How to Make Cheesy Olive Balls
- 1Preheat oven to 400 degrees. Lightly grease a cookie sheet and set aside.
- 2Cream together butter and cheese.
- 3Add flour and cayenne to creamed mixture. Knead with hands until smooth.
- 4Take 1 teaspoon of dough, gently roll into a ball, flatten and wrap around an olive. Do this for all of the olives.
- 5Place on prepared cookie sheet. Bake for 15 minutes or until golden brown.
- 7Keeps 1 week in an airtight container. Store in a cool place.