Cheese-Tarragon Stuffed Mushrooms
☆☆☆☆☆ 0 votes0
6 Tbspitalian-seasoned breadcrumbs
1 tsptarragon, dried
6 Tbspchopped green onions
How to Make Cheese-Tarragon Stuffed Mushrooms
- Remove stem and core of each mushroom. In a covered skillet, steam mushrooms in a small amount of water for one minute. Remove from pan onto paper towels to drain. Set aside.
- In a medium sauce pan, sauté onions and tarragon in butter until soft. (a minute or two)
- Add cheese and breadcrumbs. Stir well. Remove from heat.
- Stuff mushrooms with cheese mixture, molding around the top. Bake at 375 degrees for 10 minutes.
- Can be made ahead and baked later.