Cheese 'N Bacon Stuffed Mushrooms
Weight watcher points: 2 (1 mushroom)
- 12 large
- fresh mushrooms (1 lb)
- 4 oz
- philadelphia cream cheese, softened
- garlic clove, minced
- 4 slice
- 1/2 c
- shredded sharp cheddar cheese
- 1 Tbsp
- chopped fresh parsley
How to Make Cheese 'N Bacon Stuffed Mushrooms
- 1Heat oven to 350 degrees F.
- 2Remove stems from mushrooms; discard or reserve for another use.
- 3Mix remaining ingredients; spoon into mushroom caps. Place, filled-sides up, in shallow baking dish.
- 4Bake 18-20 minutes or until heated through.