☆☆☆☆☆ 0 votes0
400 gpreserved beans
4 Tbspsun flower oil
1 Tbsptomato paste
How to Make Beaten beans
- Open the preserve,and,drain the liquid.
- Put in a bowl,add oil,salt,and,the smashed garlic cloves.
- Mix them with the electric mixer,till,is creamy and fluffy.If is not so,add another tablespoon of oil,and,continue,till it is so.
- Put in a porringer,and level down,the dip.
- Cut the onion in rings,and,stew it in oil,till is crunchy.
- Add the tomato paste,and,mix till is equal.
- Let it refresh,and,put all this,on the beans.
- You can serve it,with fresh bread,fresh chilli,etc.