- 400 g
- preserved beans
- 4 Tbsp
- sun flower oil
- 4 clove
- 1 pinch
- 1 medium
- 1 Tbsp
- tomato paste
How to Make Beaten beans
- 1Open the preserve,and,drain the liquid.
- 2Put in a bowl,add oil,salt,and,the smashed garlic cloves.
- 3Mix them with the electric mixer,till,is creamy and fluffy.If is not so,add another tablespoon of oil,and,continue,till it is so.
- 4Put in a porringer,and level down,the dip.
- 5Cut the onion in rings,and,stew it in oil,till is crunchy.
- 6Add the tomato paste,and,mix till is equal.
- 7Let it refresh,and,put all this,on the beans.
- 8You can serve it,with fresh bread,fresh chilli,etc.