Baked Texas Jalapeno Peppers
- 25 medium
- jalapeno peppers
- 8 oz
- package cream cheese, softened
- 3 c
- shredded cheddar cheese
- 1 1/4 tsp
- worcestershire sauce
- 4 slice
How to Make Baked Texas Jalapeno Peppers
- 1Cut jalapeño peppers in half lengthwise; remove seeds. Place peppers in boiling water for 5 minutes. Drain well.
- 2Combine cream cheese, cheddar cheese and Worcestershire sauce; stir well.
- 3Place one heaping teaspoon cheese mixture on each pepper half. Sprinkle with bacon; Place on a baking sheet.
- 4Bake at 400°F for 5 minutes or until cheese is melted.