Bacon Wrapped Za’atar Brussels Sprouts
- 2-3 Tbsp
- za'atar (oregano, sumac,cumin, sesame seeds, kosher salt, ground black pepper)
- 1 tsp
- granulated garlic
- 1 lb
- brussel sprouts
- 1 lb
- thick sliced bacon cut in 1/3's
- 1/4 c
- shredded swiss cheese
How to Make Bacon Wrapped Za’atar Brussels Sprouts
- 1Preheat oven to 400 degrees F. Wrap each brussel sprout with one piece of bacon and secure with toothpick
- 2Combine za'atar and garlic together on a plate.
- 3Roll bacon wrapped brussel sprouts in za'atar and garlic mixture
- 4Bake for 15-20 minutes or until bacon is crispy and brussel sprouts are tender. Add cheese the last 2 minutes of cooking time to melt. Serve with honey dijon or favorite sauce. Enjoy!