Bacon & Cheese Wrapped Tater Tots with Tabasco
- tater tots, partially defrosted (about 15 minutes at room temperature)
- 24 slice
- center-cut bacon, cut in half
- 48 small
- chunks of sharp cheddar cheese (1/2-inch x 1/4-inch)
- tabasco sauce
- brown sugar, for rolling
How to Make Bacon & Cheese Wrapped Tater Tots with Tabasco
- 1Preheat oven to 450 degrees. Line a baking sheet with parchment paper or spray with nonstick spray.
Tater tots are found in the frozen section- Ore Ida makes them.
- 16Make ahead tip:
Assemble these a few hours ahead, place them on a baking sheet, cover with plastic wrap and bake when ready.
- 17Try serving them up with a spicy sour cream dip- sour cream mixed with a little bit of Tabasco sauce.