Awesome Potato Skins
How to Make Awesome Potato Skins
- 1Cut potatoes length wise in half. Scoop out center leaving about 1/2 inch shell.
- 2Deep fry in oil till golden brown, drain on paper towel, salt as much as you want the inside and outside.
- 3Place skins on a baking sheet, add 1/2 sliver of butter to each shell. Sprinkle on the inside garlic powder, and stuff entire shell with shredded cheese. I like to use cheddar jack.
- 4Place in a warm oven about 250 degrees just long enough to melt cheese.
- 5Serve while hot with your choice of toppings.