2 bag(s)2 bags shredded cheese- italian 3 -6 chz blend
1 can(s)artichokes quartered
1 smallwhite onions
1 csour cream
3 slicebacon, cooked
·pita chips, jj flats, or small breads to serve
How to Make Awesome Artichoke Dip
- Preheat oven to 350
***If you want to add the bacon, it's optional, but is great with this!!
Cook 3 decent sized Strips of bacon first and set aside to crisp-up.
- Cut up tomatoes, Artichokes (small bite sized), dice onions, and add tothe bacon drippings and sautee until soft. Salt and Pepper to taste.
- Place satueed veggies in a bowl with the cheese, Mayo, sour cream and crumble the crisp bacon. Stir until all is generously covered.
- Place mixture into a 9 x 13-ish baking dish and bake at 350 for 20 mins.
- Serve Warm with Pita chips, JJ Flats or small bread pieces!
- ** I have added spinach, crab, and small shrimp to mix it up! Also have added cajun sesoning and garlic!!!It's differnt everytime. Hope you love it as much as we do!!