1 can(s)artichoke hearts (14 oz.)
2 mediumeggs, beaten
1/4 ccooking oil
·juice of 1 lemon
3 Tbspparmesan cheese (grated)
1/4 cdry sherry
·flour for dredging
How to Make Artichokes French
- Drain artichoke hearts and cut in half.
- Dredge in flour and dip in egg.
- Saute in hot oil until brown. Transfer to holding dish.
- Pour oil out of frying pan, wipe pan and return it to the stovetop.
- Melt butter, add lemon juice. Return artichokes to pan, sprinkle with Parmesan cheese and add sherry. Stir.
- Remove the artichokes to serving dish.
- Reduce sauce in vollume by boiling for 2 to 3 minutes over high heat. Pour sauce over artichokes.