2 jar(s)6oz marinated artichoke hearts
1 smalloion, finely chopped
1 clovegarlic, minced
1/4 cfine dry bread crumbs
1/4 tspeach: pepper, oregano, and tabasco sauce
2 csharp cheddar cheese, grated
1 jar(s)4oz pimento
2 Tbspparsley, snipped
How to Make ARTICHOKE NIBBLERS
- Drain liquid from 1 jar of artichoke hearts and discard.
Drain liquid from 2nd jar into frying pan.
- Add onion and garlic, and sauté.
- Chop artichokes into quarters.
- Combine eggs, crumbs, salt, pepper, oregano, and Tabasco sauce.
- Stir in cheese, pimento, and artichokes.
Add onion mixture.
- Pour into 9" square buttered baking dish.
Sprinkle with parsley.
- Bake at 325 for 30 minutes, or until lightly set.
Cut in 1" squares.