Artichoke Cheese Squares
- 12 oz
- jar marinated artichoke hearts, finely chopped (food processor best)
- saltine crackers, finely crushed (food processor)
- 1 small
- onion, finely chopped
- 1 - 2
- scallions, finely chopped
- eggs, beaten
- 8 oz
- shredded sharp cheddar cheese (or mix of cheeses)
- 2 Tbsp
- parmesan cheese
How to Make Artichoke Cheese Squares
- 1Preheat oven 325 - Spray 8" square pan
- 2Drain Artichoke hears, reserving 2 tablespoons of marinade.
- 3sauté onion in the marinade, drain.
- 4Combine onion with chopped artichoke hearts and remaining ingredients.
- 5Pour into sprayed 8" square baking dish. Bake at 325 for 35 to 40 minutes. Cool thoroughly. Cut into 1" squares.
Reheat and serve warm.