Artichoke Cheese Squares
12 ozjar marinated artichoke hearts, finely chopped (food processor best)
10saltine crackers, finely crushed (food processor)
1 smallonion, finely chopped
1 - 2scallions, finely chopped
8 ozshredded sharp cheddar cheese (or mix of cheeses)
2 Tbspparmesan cheese
How to Make Artichoke Cheese Squares
- Preheat oven 325 - Spray 8" square pan
- Drain Artichoke hears, reserving 2 tablespoons of marinade.
- sauté onion in the marinade, drain.
- Combine onion with chopped artichoke hearts and remaining ingredients.
- Pour into sprayed 8" square baking dish. Bake at 325 for 35 to 40 minutes. Cool thoroughly. Cut into 1" squares.
Reheat and serve warm.