Amazing BLT Appetizer Pizza
- pizza crust (purchased, prepared frozen dough or your own favorite recipe)
- oz. cream cheese or neufchatel cheese, softened
- cup mayo or salad dressing
- pkg. hidden valley ranch seasoning mix
- tsp. dill
- cups chopped romaine lettuce, or to taste
- 1 1/2
- cups grape tomatoes, halved, or to taste
- slices good quality bacon, cooked (i like hickory peppered or maple smoked)
- cup finely shredded cheddar
How to Make Amazing BLT Appetizer Pizza
- 1Slice bacon into 1-1 1/2" long pieces. Cook until golden. Place on paper towel-lined dish to drain.
- 2Prepare pizza crust and bake until golden. Allow to cool until it's just warm to the touch.
- 3Chop romaine and halve the grape tomatoes. Set aside.
- 4Combine sauce ingredients with hand mixer. Spread onto pizza crust. Top with lettuce, then tomatoes, then bacon, then cheese. Slice into 2" wide wedges (to serve as an appetizer) and serve. *Sauce ingredients can be prepared the day before to allow flavors to blend. Just let it come up to room temp before trying to spread.