Shrimp Toast Appetizer
6 slicewhite bread crust removed cut into 4 triangles each
6 largeuncooked shrimp
1 Tbspsoy sauce
1/2 tspginger minced
How to Make Shrimp Toast Appetizer
- Put shrimp, scallions, garlic, soy sauce and ginger into a food processor and process until it forms a paste.
- Mix egg with cornstarch until smooth. Add to shrimp mixture.
- Spread on each triangle of bread,
- Put a small amount of canola oil and 2 tbsp. butter in non stick skillet.
- Fry shrimp side down first for 2 minutes then flip and cook 1 minute. Serve warm