Shrimp Toast Appetizer
- 6 slice
- white bread crust removed cut into 4 triangles each
- 6 large
- uncooked shrimp
- 2 clove
- 1 Tbsp
- soy sauce
- 1/2 tsp
- ginger minced
- 1 large
- 2 tsp
How to Make Shrimp Toast Appetizer
- 1Put shrimp, scallions, garlic, soy sauce and ginger into a food processor and process until it forms a paste.
- 2Mix egg with cornstarch until smooth. Add to shrimp mixture.
- 3Spread on each triangle of bread,
- 4Put a small amount of canola oil and 2 tbsp. butter in non stick skillet.
- 5Fry shrimp side down first for 2 minutes then flip and cook 1 minute. Serve warm