Shrimp Deviled Eggs
Blue Ribbon Recipe
These little babies are wonderful! Serve them at your next party and watch 'em disappear. The shrimp cooks down into the butter. The touch of Old Bay seasoning is what makes these really good. Yum yum! The Test Kitchen
- large eggs; hard boiled, peeled & halved lengthwise
- 1/2 lb
- salad shrimp
- 1/2 c
- 1 tsp
- yellow mustard
- 2 Tbsp
- sweet pickle relish
- 2 pinch
- old bay seasoning
- 1 Tbsp
- fresh chopped parsley
- 2 Tbsp
- green onions finely chopped
How to Make Shrimp Deviled Eggs
- 1Boil eggs for 15 minutes; cool in fridge for an hour. Peel and slice longwise reserving yolks.
- 2Sauté shrimp with butter and onions, adding pinch of old bay for about 4 minutes.
- 3Remove shrimp and chop in small pieces.
- 4Add shrimp; butter mixture, mayo, pickle relish and mustard to yolks and mix well.
- 5Add yolk mixture to resealable bag, snip corner.
- 6Fill egg whites with yolk mixture. Garnish with parsley and old bay. Refrigerate at least an hour before serving.