Shrimp Deviled Eggs
Blue Ribbon Recipe
These little babies are wonderful! Serve them at your next party and watch 'em disappear. The shrimp cooks down into the butter. The touch of Old Bay seasoning is what makes these really good. Yum yum! The Test Kitchen
12large eggs; hard boiled, peeled & halved lengthwise
1/2 lbsalad shrimp
1 tspyellow mustard
2 Tbspsweet pickle relish
2 pinchold bay seasoning
1 Tbspfresh chopped parsley
2green onions finely chopped
How to Make Shrimp Deviled Eggs
- Boil eggs for 15 minutes; cool in fridge for an hour. Peel and slice longwise reserving yolks.
- Sauté shrimp with butter and onions, adding pinch of old bay for about 4 minutes.
- Remove shrimp and chop in small pieces.
- Add shrimp; butter mixture, mayo, pickle relish and mustard to yolks and mix well.
- Add yolk mixture to resealable bag, snip corner.
- Fill egg whites with yolk mixture. Garnish with parsley and old bay. Refrigerate at least an hour before serving.