Shrimp Cheese Ball
- 2 pinch
- (8-ounce) packages cream cheese, room temperature
- 1 can(s)
- (6-ounce) small cooked shrimp
- 1 can(s)
- (6-ounce) can black olives, drained and chopped
- seasoning salt to taste
- lemon juice to taste
- small green onions, finely chopped
- chopped nuts
- chopped fresh parsley
- assorted crackers
How to Make Shrimp Cheese Ball
- 1In a large bowl, mash cream cheese with a fork. Add shrimp, black olives, seasoning salt, lemon juice, and green onions; stir until well blended. With your hands, form cheese mixture into a large ball.
In a small bowl, combine nuts and parsley; roll cheese ball in nut mixture to coat completely. Cover with plastic wrap and refrigerate until ready to serve. Serve with assorted crackers.
Yields 1 ball.
- 2Note: Since this was for a larger crowd, I mixed all above and spread on 1/2 cut mini sweet peppers and crackers. This was done for ease in buffet line.
- 3Added thought: Can add "Old Bay" seasoning and/or a little heat if you desire. Can also substitute shrimp for crab, etc.