Seafood Stuffed Mushrooms
3 pkgstuffing mushrooms (approx. 10 in ea)
1 lbsmall cooked shrimp
1 pkgimitation crab meat
4 cshredded mozzarella cheese
1 Tbspolive oil
DIVIDE BUTTER INTO 2
1/3 cbread crumbs, seasoned
How to Make Seafood Stuffed Mushrooms
- Wash mushrooms and remove stems.
Trim around the circle where the stem was to open it up a bit more.
Place on baking sheet and drizzle with mixture of olive oil and 1 of the melted butters (about 1/4 stick)
- Bake mushrooms in oven at 350 for 10 min.
Drain off mushrooms & Then set aside.
- Meanwhile, Saute shallots until nice and caramelized.
- Mix together shallots, shrimp, crab meat, cheese, egg, bread crumbs.
- Stuff mushrooms with heaping scoop of mixture.
- Drizzle with remaining melted butter.
- Bake at 350 for approx 20 min. or until nice and browned.