Seafood Stuffed Mushrooms
- 3 pkg
- stuffing mushrooms (approx. 10 in ea)
- 1 lb
- small cooked shrimp
- 1 pkg
- imitation crab meat
- 4 c
- shredded mozzarella cheese
- shallots chopped
- 1 Tbsp
- olive oil
- 1/2 stick
- 1/3 c
- bread crumbs, seasoned
DIVIDE BUTTER INTO 2
How to Make Seafood Stuffed Mushrooms
- 1Wash mushrooms and remove stems.
Trim around the circle where the stem was to open it up a bit more.
Place on baking sheet and drizzle with mixture of olive oil and 1 of the melted butters (about 1/4 stick)
- 2Bake mushrooms in oven at 350 for 10 min.
Drain off mushrooms & Then set aside.
- 3Meanwhile, Saute shallots until nice and caramelized.
- 4Mix together shallots, shrimp, crab meat, cheese, egg, bread crumbs.
- 5Stuff mushrooms with heaping scoop of mixture.
- 6Drizzle with remaining melted butter.
- 7Bake at 350 for approx 20 min. or until nice and browned.