1 lbimitation crabmeat
2 Tbspmiracle whip (salad dressing)
2 stalk(s)celery, small diced
1 pinchsea salt or pink himalayan salt
1/2 Tbspcapers, rinsed & drained well
How to Make SEAFOOD SALAD
- Empty imitation crab into medium bowl.
- Using kitchen shears, cut the crab pieces into smaller pieces.
- Add mayonnaise, miracle whip, celery and salt; mix thoroughly.
- Add capers and mix gently.
- Serve as a salad, on a bed of lettuce. Makes a nice appetizer served on bagel crisps and a great sandwich on a sub roll or bun.
- Cover and refrigerate leftovers.