Scallops Baked in Garlic Sauce
2 lbbay or sea scallops, halved
2 clovegarlic, covered in bioling water
1 cbutter, softened
1/2 cor more sliced mushrooms
1/8 tspwhite pepper
1/4 cfine bread crumbs
How to Make Scallops Baked in Garlic Sauce
- Preheat the oven to 350 degrees.
Wipe scallops dry. Drain garlic and mash or pound into butter until well blended.
- Grease a small casserole with part of the garlic butter. Add mushrooms.
- Arrange scallops over mushrooms. Dot with all but 2 tablespoons of remaining garlic butter.
- Mix salt, white pepper, butter and bread crumbs and sprinkle over scallops.
- Bake for 10 to 22 minutes or until browned.
- NOTE: For individual service, bake in small scallop shells or ramekins.