Quick And Easy Crab Stuffed Mushrooms Appetizer
Hot Dish Homemaker13
Do ahead tip: The unbaked Mushrooms will keep for a few hours covered in the refrigerator so you can prepare the Mushrooms ahead of time and then pop them in the oven when your guests arrive.
☆☆☆☆☆ 0 votes0
- 8 oz
- whole button mushrooms
- 1/2 c
- prepared crab dip (i use old home brand)
- 1/2 c
- shredded paremesan cheese
- 2 Tbsp
- chives or green onions, diced
How to Make Quick And Easy Crab Stuffed Mushrooms Appetizer
- 1Preheat oven to 375 degrees.
- 2Remove the stems form the Mushroom Caps and save for another use. Brush off any dirt from the Mushrooms
- 3In a small bowl combine the Crab Dip and Parmesan Cheese. Stir together well. This is our filling.
- 4Place the Mushroom Caps in a 6 x 9 baking dish. If your Mushroom Caps are a bit larger you may need to go up a pan size.
- 5Fill each Mushroom Cap with the filling.
- 8When the Mushrooms are done, remove from oven and transfer to a serving plate.