Quick And Easy Crab Stuffed Mushrooms Appetizer
Hot Dish Homemaker
Do ahead tip: The unbaked Mushrooms will keep for a few hours covered in the refrigerator so you can prepare the Mushrooms ahead of time and then pop them in the oven when your guests arrive.
☆☆☆☆☆ 0 votes0
8 ozwhole button mushrooms
1/2 cprepared crab dip (i use old home brand)
1/2 cshredded paremesan cheese
2 Tbspchives or green onions, diced
How to Make Quick And Easy Crab Stuffed Mushrooms Appetizer
- Preheat oven to 375 degrees.
- Remove the stems form the Mushroom Caps and save for another use. Brush off any dirt from the Mushrooms
- In a small bowl combine the Crab Dip and Parmesan Cheese. Stir together well. This is our filling.
- Place the Mushroom Caps in a 6 x 9 baking dish. If your Mushroom Caps are a bit larger you may need to go up a pan size.
- Fill each Mushroom Cap with the filling.
- When the Mushrooms are done, remove from oven and transfer to a serving plate.