13 Pan Fried Fish Cakes
How to Make 13 Pan Fried Fish Cakes
- 1Buy the fresh fish paste from the market, take a bowl and thaw fish paste. Mix the flour with salt and add the water three times.
- 2Add all ingredients together, stir together white pepper, minced garlic, chicken Knorr, wine, sugar, salt, seasoning and then add a large chopped green onion.
- 3In a bowl, stir together the fish paste in one direction continuously. Continue beating into a paste, put in the refrigerator.
- 4Damp hands so the fish paste will not stick. Roll the fish paste into large meatballs.
- 5In a pan, heat some oil. Add fish balls with spatula and then press down to form a pancake shape. Fry till golden brown.
- 6Serve with fish sauce and cucumber. Enjoy!