Mango Chutney Crab Spread
- 6 oz
- cream cheese
- 2 Tbsp
- hot mango chutney, or regular mango chutney with 2 1/4 teaspoons dijonmustard and 6 drops tobasco sauce
- 1/2 c
- imitation crab, chopped
- 36 large
- crackers or 18 belgian endive leaves
How to Make Mango Chutney Crab Spread
- 1In a small bowl beat cream cheese with an electric mixer until smooth.
- 2Beat in the hot mango chutney(or regular with Dijon and tabasco)
- 3Fold in the crab.
- 4Form into a ball and serve with thick crackers, such as Triscuits. Or for individual servings pipe the mixture into the Belgium endive leaves.