homemade crab ragoons
How to Make homemade crab ragoons
- lay out wonton wrappers on a cutting board, seperate each one.
- fold the crab meat into the softened cream cheese.
- drop 1 tblspn of mixture onto each wrapper.
- using your finger, lightly apply water to two edges of the wrapper.
- carefully "pinch" together to form the "star" design.
- ease the wrapper down into frying oil, careful to not open it up.
- let wrappers brown to your desired doneness.
- remove and place on cooling rack with paper towels to catch draining grease. enjoy!