homemade crab ragoons
How to Make homemade crab ragoons
- 1lay out wonton wrappers on a cutting board, seperate each one.
- 2fold the crab meat into the softened cream cheese.
- 3drop 1 tblspn of mixture onto each wrapper.
- 4using your finger, lightly apply water to two edges of the wrapper.
- 5carefully "pinch" together to form the "star" design.
- 6ease the wrapper down into frying oil, careful to not open it up.
- 7let wrappers brown to your desired doneness.
- 8remove and place on cooling rack with paper towels to catch draining grease. enjoy!