GRAND CENTRAL OYSTER BAR TARGET ROCK® OYSTERS
- 3'' target rock oysters
- 1/2 c
- extra virgin olive oil
- 1 c
- sweet butter
- 1 Tbsp
- packed dark brown sugar
- 1 large
- shallot, minced
- 3 clove
- garlic, minced
- red pepper, seeded, deribbed and finely chopped
- poblano pepper, charred, peeled, seeded and 1/4 inch diced
- plum tomatoes, peeled, seeded and 1/4 inch diced
- 1/4 c
- fresh flat-leaf parsley, minced
How to Make GRAND CENTRAL OYSTER BAR TARGET ROCK® OYSTERS
- 1Shuck oysters, removing flat top shell and loosening the oyster from the bottom shell
- 2For the Sauce: In a medium saucepan, combine the olive oil, butter and brown sugar. Cook over medium heat until the brown sugar dissolves. Add the remaining ingredients. Reduce the heat and simmer gently for 10 minutes. Remove from the heat and set aside, but keep warm.
- 3Place the oysters on a sizzle platter and spoon 1 tablespoon of the sauce onto each oyster.
- 4Place in the top hot over and bake for 4 to 5 minute or until the liquor and sauce are bubbling.
- 5Take care not to overcook
- 6Sprinkle with chopped parsley, and then quickly transfer to a bed of rock salt-Serve immediately