- 1 c
- chicken broth
- 2 clove
- garlic, finely minced
- 3 Tbsp
- fresh lemon juice
- 1/4 c
- fresh parsley, finely chopped
- 1-1/2 lb
- prawns or jumbo shrimp, peeled and deveined
- 1 Tbsp
- olive oil
- 1/2 c
- coarse sea or kosher salt
How to Make GARLICKY PRAWNS (SALLYE)
- 1Peel, devein and remove heads of prawns. Rinse and pat dry, set aside.
Place garlic cloves and parsley in food processor and pulse until finely chopped. set aside
Place salt in shallow bowl or large plate.
Brush prawns with olive oil, roll in the salt to completely cover.
- 2COOKING PRAWNS:
Preheat oven broiler.
Place salted prawns onto a rack which is setting in a shallow baking pan
Place in oven 4" under heat and broil 2 minutes per side.
- 3COOKING DIPPING SAUCE:
While prawns are broiling, place chicken broth in saucepan and heat over medium high heat until just simmering. Add garlic, parsley and lemon juice, reduce heat and continue to simmer for 3 minutes, stirring constantly.
Transfer to serving bowl and place in middle of serving dish.
- 4Arrange prawns on serving dish around bowl of dipping sauce.
Serve immediately while warm.