Crispy Fried Calamari
How to Make Crispy Fried Calamari
- place squid rings in milk, refrigerate about 30 mins.
- meanwhile, combine in a bowl, the rest of the ingredients, except canola oil.
- put canola oil in a skillet on med high temperature.
- drain the squid rings, and drench in the mixture, shaking excess off...in small batches fry about 2 mins per side.
- drain on paper towels and sprinkle with salt, while still warm....serve with lemon wedges and Skordalia( See recipe)dipping sauce or marinara sauce.