How to Make Crepes
- Place all ingredients in a blender, in order given. Blend 30 seconds. Scrape down sides of blender and blend another 60 seconds.
- Let the batter rest 1 to 2 hours in refrigerator.
- Use an electric crepe maker according to directions, or heat a small skillet that has been very lightly greased. Pour in small amount of batter. When bubbles form flip the crepe and cook a few more seconds.
- You can use the crepes immediately or store in refrigerator a few days. Be sure to put waxed or parchment paper between crepes. They also freeze very well.
- Unused batter may be stored in the refrigerator up to 3 days.
- Fill with your favorite sweet or savory items.