How to Make Delectable Warm Crab Dip
- 1Pre heat oven to 350
Cream cheese should be softened (leave out at room temp or soften in oven/microwave - carefully) Light (neufatchel) cream cheese is just as good.
- 2Drain any fluid from crab meat and set aside.
- 3In a oven safe dish, mix softened cream cheese, horseradish, lemon juice, mayo, hot sauce and lemon juice. (more or less hot sauce can be used depending on your preference)
- 4Fold in crab meat and chives. Try to leave some lumps in crab meat.
- 5Bake in oven uncovered for approx. 25 mins until bubbly and a little crusty brown around the edges.
- 6Serve warm with your favorite wheat crackers, crustini or even spoon into Tostito scoops.